Now Seeking a 2014 Bras on Broadway Paid Intern
The Hotel Donaldson is seeking a passionate and innovative individual to join our Bras on Broadway (BOB) team. The paid BOB Intern will be responsible for distributing marketing tools and contacting potential sponsors and artists for donations. In addition to these core responsibilities this individual will aid in the organization and executing the BRAZaar and Bras on Broadway events. This position will work 15-20 hours per week as needed, more in October around the event dates.
The BOB intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced and independent atmosphere, and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of event planning, marketing, and community fundraising.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the list below.
- Update and maintain website
- Contact businesses for potential sponsorships
- Contact individuals for donations
- Organize various aspects of the event Brazaar
- Assist in various roles with the event Bras on Broadway
- Distribute marketing materials
- Maintain social media presence
- Creating a wrap up and transitional tools for years to come
- Available 15-20 hours per week as needed
Our Organization is seeking an undergraduate or graduate student in the Fargo/Moorhead area, with a preference given to those majoring In Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Business. Individual should have excellent verbal and written skills, with knowledge of social media. Microsoft Word and Excel experience is required.
Immediate through mid November
Application Deadline: August 8th
Contact information: Please e-mail questions, interest, and/or resume to Laura Zeiher at firstname.lastname@example.org